A leading environmentally friendly mattress, bedding and pillow company recently engaged Clout Marketing to improve their SEO in Perth and manage their website.
Clout Marketing has extensive experience with managing Search Engine Optimisation for a range of Perth and Australian business sectors, including the very competitive retail bedding market.
This particular client offers a unique range of custom-made, non-toxic mattresses and pillows to meet the rising demand for healthy living and environmentally friendly products.
The client had experienced a decreasing volume of organic (SEO) traffic to their website, teamed with sliding search rankings (appearing on page two and beyond).
Our comprehensive audit and research enabled us to design a contemporary SEO strategy to maximise quality and quantity of website visits, improve online conversions and visitors to their physical showroom.
The SEO strategy included;
- Keyword research; Audit, research and establish a list of strategic keywords to be optimised for that would generate relevant, high quality traffic to the website and maximise the chance of conversion
- Competitor monitoring; Set up ongoing monitoring and automated reporting to provide insight into what their competitors were up to, such as keyword ranking changes, in-link growth, etc.
- Content strategy; To help refresh on-site website copy and blog content to be SEO friendly, have a better publishing cadence and be more relevant to the consumer
- Monitoring; Ensure that various Google tracking programs were set up correctly and accurately tracking statistics (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager)
- Link building; Identify and to build reputable links from trustworthy websites
- Site improvements; Utilised SEO tools such as SEM Rush, GT Metrix and Google Insights to enhance the site so it has maximum impact within a short amount of time, such as improving page speed load times, mobile friendliness, etc.
After just two months Clout’s SEO strategy yielded impressive results:
- 44% SEO traffic increase (Google organic traffic graph below)
- 20% increase in sales
- 60% of all goal conversions were driven by SEO Channel
- 682 keywords now ranking in Google (including 16 in the top 10 position)